These are a few suggestions only. The activities can be individually tailored to your
employees and their requirements. It may even be possible to tailor a session to a
particular issue or topic that is currently under review. For instance; Active Dreaming is
an unusual and highly creative addition to a brain-storming sesssion. Or if you're holding
a weekend seminar, why not book a Dream Incubation session to stimulate innovative
and novel ideas?
- Exploration of dream symbolism in the communication of ideas
and concepts and its importance as a marketing tool.
- Exploration of Active Imagination and Waking Dreams for
creative problem solving.
- The science of sleep and dreaming.
- How to reduce stress and get a good night's sleep.
- How to work creatively within a team using dreams as source
- Identifying and coping with problems both at work and at home
- Exploration of metaphor in dreams and its usefulness as a tool
- Facilitated group work to find out what your dreams are telling
- A review of techniques that can be used to analyse dreams.
|The Aim of the session and the Learning Objectives will be dependent on the type of activity chosen.
These will be sent on request.